GE - FW: ANST-Announce - Black Star submission policies

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Wed Mar 28 08:12:24 PST 2001

Hi, Caitlin:

The way the Ansteorra-Announce list works is, if you are subscribed to ANY
"geographic" group list (ansteorra, gatesedge, westgate, etc.), you receive the
announcement ONCE. Only those who are subscribed exclusively to "non-geographic"
group lists (pelican, chivalry, etc.) won't receive the announcement at all.

Thanks for the forward, but it was unnecessary. Now you know. :-)

Carolyn Young wrote:

> Just in case you aren't subscribed to this list.
>
> Cheers,
> Caitlin
>
> Carolyn Young
> MIS Department
> Goodman Mfg.
> 713.861.2500  ext 425
>
> [snip]
>
> Yours in service,
> Michael
>
> [paste part you didn't quote:]
> p.s. to branch seneschals: please, if you will, see that your populace receives
> this announcement. Thanks.

What I meant was, "please see that the members of your populace *who don't
subscribe to these Ansteorra email lists* hear about this", especially your
event stewards and their deputies (who will be putting together submissions for
the Black Star).

Yours,
Michael