GE - Seren

Jennifer Mittelstaedt gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 08:10:47 PST 2001

Sorry William for busting in...  But you will have to pick another nickname.
  "The Hedgehog" belongs to one of my household members.  Sorry, but he has
had it for so long that I don't think that he will give it up now.   ;)
Good luck finding a new one.  I know that you will, They seem to just
gravitate to you. lol

Gwyn