GE - Timeless Taffeta Sucked

William de Clare rigali at email.com
Thu Mar 29 20:10:09 PST 2001

      Don't bother with the sale at Timeless Taffeta it sucked, and hardly
anything was on sale (I was misinformed). I heard it was a costume shop that
also sold some punk clothing. The way I understood it there was to be many a
things that would be useful for SCA garb (NOT!!!!!!!). If you want to dress
up like Peter Pan or Watie from the Exploited (Oi,Oi) then your in luck; but
for SCA purposes not a chance. There was a lot out of fashion clothing for
sale parachute pants, Hawaiian shirts, lot's of 60's and 70's clothing.

Oh Well
William de Clare