GE - Beer Fest

kdw kdw at ztel.com
Fri Mar 30 20:35:36 PST 2001

**cut from the page**
We are pleased to announce a celebration of Texas beers.  Come join the best
of Houston's Brew Pubs and Texas' Micro Breweries for two days of music,
fun, and refreshments!  Here's your chance to pick up your favorite pub or
brewery's choice merchandise.  The Texas Beer Festival will take place
Saturday, March 31st & Sunday, April 1st, at GARDEN in the HEIGHTS in
Houston.  The event will run from 11:00 am to 10:00 PM on Saturday and 12:00
PM to 8:00 PM on Sunday.  It will be located at 3926 Feagan, Houston, Texas.
We look forward to seeing you at the event!

Admission into the festival is Free! To sample the great tastes of Texas
souvenir mugs can be purchased for $3 and beer tokens at $3 each.