GE - Small trouble with the list

Tyr Tjuguskegg tjuguskegg at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 11:49:32 PST 2001

Jennifer,

I don't really live near you but me and my wife would glad to help you get
started, you could come to the get together this Sunday and I can introduce
you to some of the folks in Gatesedge, if you want to come this Sunday just
tell me or call, our number is 281-350-6157, My wife is Kvinne, she is home
all day so you can call and chat with her if ya like, Sunday will be a great
opportunity for you to get started even if you are in Westgate, we would
love to have another guest. anyway I better get back to work, take care and
feel free to ask about anything you need help with.

Tyrfingr "Tyr" Tjuguskegg