GE - Seren

Joshua Blanchard JBlanchard at scsmgmt.com
Thu Mar 29 08:20:34 PST 2001

Good Onnnnnne. Clarified beautifully.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carolyn Young [mailto:Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 8:34 AM
To: 'gatesedge at ansteorra.org'
Subject: RE: GE - Seren

Dear William the Innocent,

Of course, SCA women are trouble: we trouble you for your cloak, even in
warm weather, so that we can snuggle with a good-looking warrior; we
trouble
you for your help in setting up our camps so that you can show how
chivalrous you are; we trouble you for your company around the campfire
at
night so that you can regale us with your heroic stories of the
battlefield.

It is good to spend time with babies and children.  That is the only way
they will learn about chivalry and honor and all the good things our
Society
can give them, but do take the trouble to trouble with the ladies of the
SCA
as well.  We can be much more fun. ;-)

Caitlin the Clarifier

Carolyn Young