GE - Fighters List

mattias gottlieb mattgottlieb01 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 09:03:49 PST 2001

mattias or mattius either way.. i don't really care i
think when i did my application i used mattius...but
don't worry about the spelling...
i won't be doing much fighting until i get some useful
items like say a sword and armor... you know the
little stuff. :)

By the way I have made two new molds for the feast
token... one just about quarter size.. and one nickle
size.. they are both really good (if i do say so
myself) but the quarter one is just so much better.

i have some wax casting i made from them and will
bring them next time some event happens that i can go
to.

With many blessings,
Mattius