GE - Last Call

Diane M. Mathews camelothorse at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 30 18:16:13 PST 2001

Do not try to go to the new Renn-Faire this weekend.    It has been
cancelled due to all the rain.  The ground is all black gumbo there and it
cannot dry out enough by this weekend.    There will not be a rain date for
this weekend because more rain is scheduled to hit by mid-week.   I believe
the next Faire will be held in September.

Guinevere