[Gatesedge] Nan

William de Clare rigali at email.com
Sat May 12 08:34:40 PDT 2001

     No not the band Ever Clear the drink. I will not be bringing any liqour
to the demo or our event. Lord knows how I'll survive. Besides I don't
listen to those sell out-corparte punk bands (except Bad Religion). I'm into
the underground street Oi (The Last Resort, Combat 84, Stars & Stripes,
Forced Reality, Patriot, Nationhood, The Templars, Woden's Thengal, Solider
76, 4 Skins, etc...  (I despies the white power stuff). I use to be a
S.H.A.R.P.

    Side thought, I realised that Pink Floyd gave birth to the Hammer Nation
Skinheads. If you watch The Wall you'll see the Hammer Skins throwing their
sign, dressing in black fatigues, and the ever popular red & black hammers
crossed in the white circle. I bet the Jamican Skinheads enjoyed Pink Floyd
helping to destroy their culture.

Chat with ya later,
William de Clare