[Gatesedge] Non-SCA event for the Legion

Joshua Blanchard JBlanc at scsmgmt.com
Thu May 3 06:31:22 PDT 2001

Come one come all

  Everyone is invited to a get together on Saturday at my humble abode.
Its a celebration of Falon and my birthday that was on April 23rd.
Family and friends will be attending.  We will be having hot dogs and
cake for everyone, BYOB if you would like to come.  We are asking for
all who wants to attend to RSVP by Friday so we have enough.  Please
know that you are all welcome, even if I haven't really gotten to know
you yet.  It will probably start around noon, that's 10am in SCA time,
:o).  just kidding.  Even though its not an SCA event, we will most
likely end up talking about SCA stuff.  I would really love for it to
turn into a small fighter practice, don't tell my wife, since I am ready
and my poison oak is finally starting to heal thanks to the medical
advise of that large Norseman friend of ours Tyr.  Anyway, I would
really love for my legion brother in to attend, I sincerely enjoy your
company.

To RSVP
Either call me at work (281)463-1777 x 223
Email my home email,  boydskuku at aol.com.  FYI my work email hasn't been
working well and I haven't received any mail in a week so don't respond
there.
Or call us at home (713) 956-9477

Jacques De Blanchaud
Legion of the Sable Star