[Gatesedge] Letters for Adelicia

Dan Brandow dbrandow at concentric.net
Thu May 3 12:25:13 PDT 2001

Kealani Brown wrote:

> This is the last call for OTE.
> Please email me ASAP.  I'd like to have these out late Thursday.  If you
> need a bit of exta time, let me know.
>
> Linnet
> Home - 281 441 1533
> Work - 281 540 6244 (after 11 pm...<G> ask for Kealani)

Hi Kealani:
   I think in lieu of what happened, I need to change our love letter to
Adelicia.  So, it is as follows:

Adelicia

The world lost a great talent, a wonderful friend, and a caring soul
when she left this plane.  It is our hope that she is painting with
Michaelangelo, Da Vinci, and all of the world's greatest artists now.
She touched our hearts and she will be missed immensely.
Ekaterina and Nikolaous.