[Gatesedge] May 10th demo

Heather Jones hjones at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Fri May 4 09:23:29 PDT 2001

Greetings!

First, thank you to everyone who has volunteered so far to attend the May
10th demo at Hunter's Creek Elementary.  For those of you who have not
volunteered yet, and have been meaning to do so, now's the time!

I am looking for volunteers for a demo on Thursday, May 10th, at Hunter's
Creek Elementary.  The demo will start at 6:45 pm and last until 8:00
pm.  Hunter's Creek Elementary is located at 10650 Beinhorn Rd (just south
of I-10 off Voss) in the Houston area.  Our audience will vary in ages from
6 to 12 with their parents.

I am looking for dancers and light fighters, and I would like to have
several tables set up with the various crafts that are done within the
SCA.  There is also room for musicians and/or bards.

If you are able to volunteer your time and your skills, we would love to
have you.  RSVPs are requested.

Thank you,
Lady Suannoch.

Lady Suannoch nighean mhic Choinnich