[Gatesedge] Demo Approved

William de Clare rigali at email.com
Fri May 4 13:35:57 PDT 2001

Yeah BOWEN!,

     All Bowen was supposed to do was just arrange a time to meet with
Tinsel Town's manager. But we he heard her voice and immediately switched to
his Barry White voice and charmed her into allotting us the demo. One other
name needs to be mentioned here and that is Lady Gwyn's!. She has been very
helpful and patient waiting for a time to go. She has been on call ready to
go at minutes notice. Be sure to thank these two for their devote efforts. A
BIG THANKS!!!! from me. I was a little nervous but determined to have this
demo (ever since Just Visiting came out). The two of you helped bring so
much more confidence.

     The demo will be sometime on SATURDAY - MAY 12th. I believe Bowen will
post a better update (maybe tonight). Raven's Fort will be joining us in the
demo, and hopefully Star Gate (except they will probably have their own
somewhere).

Whelp, I'm off to the Crawfish Festival in Old Town Spring. Some of my old
jock friends invited me. If any one else goes I'll see ya there.

In service,

William de Clare