[Gatesedge] HEY!!!!!

William de Clare rigali at email.com
Wed May 9 19:15:59 PDT 2001

Coot, Coot, Coot (No wait that's the noise Bowen makes when he cries!),

     This last Sunday I decided to return to my Straight Edge roots and
swear off booze. I don't know who let the cat out of the bag (Mattius)! For
those who remember me back in the early 90's in Gate's Edge you'll recall I
never smoked, drank, messed around, or did drugs. That's because the
Straight Edge life style forbids any crutches. I will be shaving my head
bald soon, as a symbol of reentering purity. I bought a permanent black
marker for making the X's on my hands as sign against society's poisons. I'm
returning to that strict disciplic lifestyle of constant austerity. I truly
hope I will find support in this purifying move in my life. I buzzed my head
as of late in my personal struggle for freedom.

If your unsure what Straight Edge is:
www.straightedge.com
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Stage/2610/
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Studio/8568/