[Gatesedge] what went wrong...

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 11:58:04 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

You Guys are all nuts!!!!

But have fun tonight and see you  tomorrow.

Gwyn

Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 11:44:49 -0700 (PDT)
I have been had... I was going to shave my head too..
in support of william... I just bought stock in
marks-a-lot for all the X's i needed to put on my
hands and I can't believe it was a joke. I am really
shocked, hurt and disheartened. Luckily i found out
about this horrid scheme before i donated all my
alcohol to the orphanage. ( those poor children need
something to take thier minds off their troubles.) oh
well.. see you all tonight at the cinema...
Mattius..
p.s. William you are bringing the everclear saturday
right :)