[Gatesedge] News Contacted

William de Clare rigali at email.com
Fri May 11 15:47:00 PDT 2001

     I have made many contacts with the local papers and news stations. I
think I might have missed the Conroe Courier. Anyways I hit many-many-many
news groups. Something bad has happened with one of my family members so my
head has been a little off kilter (more than usual, Wow its possiable).
Whelp, see any who go tonight  or I will see you at the demo tomorrow.

Meeting for dinner at Olive Garden in the Woodlands at 6:30
On the I-45 feeder road (south bound) between Woodlands Parkway and Sawdust
Rd.
Then catching the 7:50 showing

Gotta go,
In service,