[Gatesedge] Blackstar Timing

brichard brichard at pdq.net
Wed May 16 09:14:05 PDT 2001

Hi Micheal!

  I know about the Old and Worn Out part from too much person experience!  Not
so much "inconvenience" as "confusion"... which is easily remedied with a
little help from my friends here!

  Take care of yourself and we'll be happy to get the Blackstar when it
comes... even if I may not yet be on the list for the May one, I'll be getting
them regularly by and by one of these days soon.

  Take Care and THANKS for the enourmous amount of work involved in a project
such as Chronicler!!!
    Telynor (m.k.a. Beth Richard)
      Houston, TX
      brichard at pdq.net