[Gatesedge] Urgent-MSF Coordinators

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 22:21:23 PDT 2001

TO all MSF Coordinators;

I have three missing write-ups for the booklet.

Armored combat, Knife/Ax and Games.  The absolute final DEADline is Monday
at officer's meeting.  Even though this is a small part of the whole - it
will make the event look either organized or not.  I am not asking for a
full page, just what is going on and when. Maybe mention your marshals
and/or list mistresses, games being played, and their times.
If Rhonda would please call me I realy need to speak with you.  Thank you.
:)

I wish to thank ALL of the coordinators for all their efforts and planning.
You and others like you make great events.

Thank you,
Lady Gwyn the panicked!
281-292-1920 home
832-444-7190  cell
gwyn_26 at hotmail.com

ps. I will be home tomorrow during the day if you have any questions or
arguments.  Don't hesitate to call - just after 9:30am.