[Gatesedge] MSF Promises

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 13:40:18 PDT 2001

To our wonderful populace:

I am sending this note as a last reminder.  I am calling on all those who
have promised a prize donation.  The time has come for those donations to
gather at their meeting place.  I will ba happy to complete their journey if
you would but call or bring them to me.

I shall be at the officer's meeting tonight at Eadric's or I shall be home
all day tomorrow in preparation for OUR great event. You can reach me at the
following numbers.

281-292-1920  home (9:00am-10:00pm)
832-444-7190  cell
gwyn_26 at hotmail.com

This coming weekend is to be a VERY busy one.  We all must prepare!  I have
heard that MANY people are coming to OUR event.  Start making your lists.
Make sure that things are ready!  I know that WE shall do very well, as long
as WE work TOGETHER!  I thank you Gate's Edge for all of your hard work.

Keep living the Dream...
Lady Gwynafwy Sinclaire