[Gatesedge] Re: Nondeliverable mail

Dan Brandow dbrandow at concentric.net
Fri May 25 11:21:31 PDT 2001

Kathleen McLaughlin wrote:

>> Thank you to those who wished me well in my surgery yesterday.  It went
>> beautifully and I'm not feeling nearly as terrible after the anasthesia as
>> I did when I had my wisdom teeth out.  Hey, I even had dinner last night!
>>
>> So they shortened a few ligaments and shaved off some bone spurs and I
>> should be up and running in a fdew weeks/couple months.  On a cool note - I
>> can still type.  On a not-so cool note, I'm not sure if I'm going to be
>> able to fit into any of my garb for MSF.  If anyone has ideas, let me know...
>>
>> As it is now, I'm not in very much pain, but my right arm is a bit numb...
>> that should go away about the same time my pain pump comes out and I get to
>> take a spwer on Sunday...  Then maybe I'll need the Vicadin!
>>
>> Kat

We're also glad to hear that your surgery went well.  You're going to be
amazed at how quickly you recover.

It's also a really good idea that you get yourself a couple of ladies in
waiting, and don't make any garb decisions until about 3 days before
MSF.  This will let you know what you can and can't do.  Try a "dress
rehearsal" on Wednesday, and see how it goes.
          Ekaterina.