[Gatesedge] Thank You!!!!!

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun May 27 21:22:42 PDT 2001

A big THANK YOU  to everyone who came out to Camp Camwood for the work day
today.

We had I believe 16 people using mowers, weed eaters, shovels, rakes,
brooms, blowers, and generally getting the site ready for the event.

Remember this coming THURSDAY I will be at the site from 4PM until dark and
the hope is to get the pavilions setup, privies moved where needed, list
field ready, archery range, and showers setup  that evening.  When that is
done everyone who helped with the above can go setup their own camp/tents so
they won't have to on Friday evening.  Don't worry, if we don't have all of
the above done we will stop long enough before dark so that people can setup
their camps and finish the rest on Friday during the day.

It's gunna be a GREAT Midsummer Faire XI.

Always in Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com