[Gatesedge] Medeival Barbie for real!!!

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Thu May 10 09:13:35 PDT 2001

There should be only one "=" sign, so the corrent URL is

<http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1235599831>

The item descriptions reads: "The Medieval Lady Barbie is a 1995 doll from
Mattel's Great Eras Series. Displaying the charactoristics and style of the
middle ages around the 1400's. Her attire consists of a blue knit gown with
white faux fur trim and jewel-tone lined sleeves, a golden braid belt and a
hennin over her coiled, braided hair. Never removed from the box in a
non-smoking home."

Yours,
Michael Silverhands the helpful :-)