[Gatesedge] Medeival Barbie for real!!!

Margarita Nanny lady_seren at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 10:10:50 PDT 2001

If you are into Barbie, and medieval times, and who isn't ...  There is a
great selection available out there now, Princess of the French court
barbie, two other medieval style princess Barbies that I can't remember the
names of, theres even a Fairy barbie that comes complete with wings and
pointy ears.  Merlin Ken doll, Prince charming Ken doll, Morgana Barbie, ...
Hey, I may like to fight, do equestrian stuff, and am basically a Tomboy at
heart, but I still think Barbies are way cool.
Seren