[Gatesedge] Can someone post MSF info?

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 12:29:31 PDT 2001

Have answered privately

Gwyn

----Original Message Follows----
From: brichard <brichard at pdq.net>
To: gatesedge at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Gatesedge] Can someone post MSF info?
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 14:06:21 -0500

OK, I'm -=SO=- confused!!!

   I know I'm not the most active person in the Canton, but I would like to
come out and play now and again... especially for the local events.

   Although no one ever said it on this list as far as I can tell (and I've
been SO busy I could easily have missed it), there's been an awful lot of
talk
here that leads me to believe that Midsummer Faire is one of those local
events!  So I went to the Gatesedge website and found it on the calendar as
being on Sunday June 3, at St. Thomas Aquinas... but that didn't make any
sense in light of some of the comments I'd seen posted on this list.  Then I
noticed that the website has it listed for June 3, 2000... LAST YEAR'S!

   Although I paid Milpitas in January, I've yet to see any newsletters
crossing my mailbox, so I'm hopelessly lost, here.  Can someone forward me
the
details for the event???  Or post them on this list for everyone to see?

   Thanks,
     Telynor (m.k.a. Beth Richard)
       Houston, TX
       brichard at pdq.net