[Gatesedge] MSF

Diane M. Mathews camelothorse at earthlink.net
Wed May 16 06:36:57 PDT 2001

For   Equestrian:

Please sign up Friday night when you check in and present your coggins
papers but, the list will remain open until 9:00 am Saturday morning.
Competition will start at 10:00 am Saturday morning (or after morning court
if one is called)
This will be a challenge course and time will count.
Prizes will be awarded for Beginner,    Intermediate,   and   Advanced.
Intermediate and Advanced are eligible to compete for MSF Championship
Those who wish to compete for IKEQ  scores may make runs Saturday  afternoon
and Sunday morning
Those running for scores will be asked to also help time and set  the field.

THERE WILL BE   " NO "  AUTHORIZATIONS ON SATURDAY BEFORE COMPETION  !!!!
If you need to athorize before competing----You will need to contact a
Marshal ahead of time (you can contact me---Gueneivre) before the event and
arrange it for possible Friday afternoon.   There will be arthorizations on
Sunday morning but, sign up Saturday so enough horses can be made available.

Please remember that this is for fun----Ride SAFELY     Follow Kingdom Rules
and  if you need help---ASK