[Gatesedge] Cleanup Day this Sunday at Camp Camwood

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed May 23 14:06:02 PDT 2001

After going out and checking up on the site, I think we need to get a head
start on the moviwing and do some cleanup this weekend.

Since in the past most people have said that Sunday was usually best I have
shceduled for this Sunday.

I will be out there starting at 11AM and go until dark-ish.

Please come and help if you can.  Bring riding mowers, rakes, gloves, etc.

Check the Midsummer Faire web pages for directions and contact me in you have
any questions.

Thanks!

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa