[Gatesedge] Site Tokens for Kingdom Warlord

MGreene at mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Thu May 24 11:29:33 PDT 2001

Greetings all.,
We got so much work done on the site token penannular broaches at the Loch
Baronial, that there is only a bit of finishing work left to do.  If you
are going to be in town this weekend, and are interested in helping finish
the work, please join me.
We will be working on the project on Sunday, May 27th,  from 2-6 at my
home.   Call for directions, its on the west side of town, north of I-10
and Hwy 6.    We will be doing some filing and a lot of hammering
(think...loud noises!!).    And perhaps make a few more pins with the
leftover metal.

Cheers, and hope to see some of you on Sunday.
Hillary        (281)  855-9447.