[Gatesedge] Re: Nondeliverable mail

Carolyn Young Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Fri May 25 08:14:17 PDT 2001

Hi Kat,
I am glad to hear that all went well with your shoulder.  Showers and
Vicodin can be very healing.

Now is the time to get into some early period garb.  It is loose,
non-restrictive and cool.  Try a Greek chiton, a Roman or Byzantine shift,
or just a loose tunic and pants, or a chemise.  I will have my garb chest
there and you can see if anything will fit.

Cheers,
Caitlin

Carolyn Young
MIS Department