[Gatesedge] Over the Edge

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 04:57:29 PDT 2001

  In answer to a desprit plea!!!
This from the lord baron Talmon. I have been trying to get myself up to a
point where I could make an apperence at an event. Well it's gonna happen
this weekend. I'm gonna show my ugly face at our mid summer faire. I may not
do anything but I'll be there.
  It was really nice to see all the people out working at getting the place
ready to give our guests a nice place to play. I figure that if we can
please them this time,well maybe they will be back and maybe bring a friend
and maybe want to come PLAY WITH US MORE OFTEN.{WE DO HAVE PLANS YOU KNOW}
Anyhow I hope to see a whole bunch of bright and shinning faces out enjoying
our good times.
                       Till you see the good in all of us
                                Lord Talmon Willbanks Baron