[Gatesedge] Ice chests

kdw kdw at ztel.com
Wed May 30 14:49:45 PDT 2001

Caitlin,
I am now the owner of a extra ice chest and would be willing to loan it, but
alas I can't do anything until Friday..
I just started a new job downtown, and don't get home from it until 7ish,
and for me to try to make it to the site it would be 930 or so. But I can
bring it out Friday night.... do you want it?

lady Kyrstyn