[Gatesedge] Thursday Afternoon/Evening work

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed May 30 17:55:35 PDT 2001

We will start work at 4PM.     I will be out there on and off all day
tomorrow but I will for sure be there from 4PM on.

On Second thought Damask it might be good if you did bring your lawn mower.
I think there will be some more moving needed to be done tomorrow to get the
archery range nice and close and some cleanup in the camping areas.

Hope to see everyone there.  If there are any questions feel free to call me
at home 281-356-5220 anytime before midnight.

In Service,

Eadric