[Gatesedge] Charter Painting Question

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Nov 11 16:07:52 PST 2001

If archery is at our place everyone is welcome to come and do in indoors if
the weather is bad or outdoors on the deck if the weather is good.  We have
at least 3 of the folding banquet tables that can be setup for starter
paining where needed.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com