[Gatesedge] Local SCAdian businesses?

Walt Mihalik mihalik at garygreene.com
Fri Nov 30 07:10:33 PST 2001

This is not what you asked for, but it might help.
Prudential Gary Greene Realtors offers a  service that
allows you to look up any type of service you might need. (
have your power turn on, water turn on, lawn sevice,
painters, etc, etc,) If you'er interested in accessing this
service just contact me and I will provide you with a
password.

Walick

On Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:59:13 -0600
 "Kelly Rhodes" <corsair at concentric.net> wrote:
> I apologize in advance if this is too OT or in any way
> offensive...I was
> just wondering today if there is any kind of list of
> local SCAers and their
> businesses/services/etc. I am in need of a new lawn
> service and I was
> thinking that I would prefer to give business to fellow
> SCAers if
> possible--and that, in the furture, I might need other
> types of services and
> feel the same way. Is there any kind of listing or
> directory of services and
> businesses?
>
> Evelun Lambert,
> who has lots of leaves to be raked!
>

> Kelly Rhodes
> Visit the Happy Bottom Flying Club
> http://www.crosswinds.net/~jennycurtiss/index.htm
> 'We who fly do so for the love of flying. We are alive in
> the
> air with this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath
> our feet.'
>              -Cecil Lewis, WWI ace

WALT MIHALIK

Prudential/