[Gatesedge] Supper with Annes/Heraldic Consultation

Carolyn Young Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Mon Nov 12 07:46:33 PST 2001

Greetings,

I believe you mean Fuddrucker's.

Cheers,
Caitlin

Carolyn Young
MIS Department
Goodman Mfg.
713.861.2500  ext 425

-----Original Message-----
From: D. Vandever [mailto:hlannes at ev1.net]
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2001 10:22 AM
To: gatesedge at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Gatesedge] Supper with Annes/Heraldic Consultation

Greetings!
A quick reminder that at 6 pm, I intend to be at that Hamburger place across
the street from the church.  I can never remember the name of it and call it
Charlie's but I don't think that is right.  Anyway, I will be there munching
supper and will have the box with me for consultations should any of the
populace wish to join me for eats and or consultation on names and devices.
I remain...
In Service,
Annes
Gate's Edge Herald