[Gatesedge] TRF proper attire

Nancy Howell nthgsmk at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 05:00:15 PDT 2001

Lord Eric-Yes, regular black leather shoes would be ok, but don't think that
sweatpants of any kind would be acceptable (it's the cut & the fabric-too
modern). My suggestion would be to wear regular cotton/chino pants in a dark
color, perhaps w/a long tunic. As Lady Damask posted, hats are readily
available.
See you there!
In service to the dream, Nan Turnbull