[Gatesedge] Populace Meeting

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 7 17:57:00 PDT 2001

Good evening to the Populace of Gate's Edge:

I just wanted to remind you that populace is tomorrow.  I hope that everyone
will be able to make it to the meeting.

I also wish to remind you that at Stargate fighter practice on Tuesday, the
Homemakers guild will be meeting.  The subject will be crochet by our own
Ann (Robin).  I hope to see you there.

And lastly, Gate's Edge sewing guild will meet on Thursday.  The subject
will be on preparing for the yule season.  If you have a Yule project please
bring it to the meeting.  That includes garb!

Until next we meet,
Gwynafwy Sinclaire

Deputy Seneschal to the Canton of Gate's Edge
Lady-in-Waiting to Their Excellencies of Stargate
Sewing Guild Principle for Gate's Edge

The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule.
-Albert Einstein-