[Gatesedge] Show of hands :)

kdw kdw at ztel.com
Tue Oct 9 12:12:23 PDT 2001

Actually populace, I really like this idea, I hadn't thought about doing it
with the archery/do -it gatherings. Of course Talmon would have to be okay
with us doubling up. So far, these are the ideas I have double at archery
once a month, double up at sewing once a month, and double up at fighter
practice once a month...
Any other suggestions? Also let me just say again this\would be something
that is just once a month for now.

Kyrstyn