[Gatesedge] archery range at baron Talmons

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 19 15:22:15 PDT 2001

  I know this is kinda late, but Gates edge archery will be at Baron Talmons
house in Pinehurst this saturday. Wee will start about 10 am.
   If you don't want to shoot arrows, then bring some thing else to do.
There's plenty of room and we can make a workshop of some sort.
       come one come all. Directions on gatesedge web page.
                          Talmon

              DER BARON