[Gatesedge] Gate's Edge TRF Weekend 2

RobinW5410 at aol.com RobinW5410 at aol.com
Wed Oct 24 09:19:28 PDT 2001

Greeting to all gentles,

This is our weekend to shine I hope most of us can attend and make Gate's Edge's presence known at the largest SCA demo of the year.  In addition to the regularlly scheduled activities there will be a few additional activities to add character and fun to our weekend. We will have a Chivalric Tourney in the field of honor (arena), a Bardic competion, children's mask making class and best of all a Mask competion on saturday sponcored by Lady Saren.  So... bring you mask bring your armor, bring your garb (hat and period footwear), and most of all bring you Gate's Edge attitude and make this the best weekend of Faire.

By the way, we prepare for Gate's Edge's weekend at TRF I want to remind people of a few preparatory activities.

If you have a personal banner we could display in the compound please bring it with you Friday.  If you have a banner that but you will not be there Friday please call me to make arrangements for me yto pick it up.

If you signed up to help set up I plan to be at the faire at apx. 7:00 pm but if I am late bear with me I'm the one in front of you driving the speed limit (now that I have learned my lesson).

Tonight we plan to finish preparations for Saturday night's feast if you signed up to help we should begin about 7:30 and be done at 9:00.  If you have them please bring your cutting board, favorite paring and chopping knifes and a cheese grater. By the by dinner will be provided.  My address is 3423 Valerie Lane, Spring 77380.  Call for directions or better yet use Mapquest as I am directionally challanged and you could end up in Waco.

I hope that is everything.

In the service of the Society,

Anne de Bruierre
(mka Robin Walker)