[Gatesedge] Drummer's Guild

kvinne d kvinne_d at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 10:59:16 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Annes,

I would so much like to attend your drumming guild, but at this time I have 4
things on my schedule for tonight.  Have a vollyball game , parents against a
junior high team....wish me luck, 2 baseball games for the same girls starting
at 8 and on and on.  Will try again soon.

Keep the beat,

Kvinne

Kimberly
>From: "D. Vandever"
>Subject: [Gatesedge] Drummer's Guild
>Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:53:02 -0500

>--
>Hail and Well Met!
>A gentle reminder that the Drummer's Guild will be meeting tomorrow at my
home in Magnolia. I hope to learn a couple more rhythms and have a few more
people. Please come if you can.