[Gatesedge] Oct Business Meeting

Shanahan Stormbearer ms_shanahan at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 13:31:55 PDT 2001

I, unfortunately, will not be at Officer's meeting tonight.  This morning a
little black car tried to get cozy with my big red truck
and, forgetting I 'outsized' him by a factor of 3, I swerved and blew one
tire and killed 2 wheel rims.  I'm fine and the rest of the truck is fine,
but now I get to spend most of this evening getting the wheels fixed
(grrrr).

If Steven is in attendence, he can give the Historian's report.... though
between Mundane situations (his and mine) and TRF duties, alas the
Historian's office sort-of was pushed onto the back burner so we have no
real report.  This, I promise, is a temporary thing and I offer our
apologies.

Hope to see you all at TRF Sat & Sun -- it's Gate's Edge sponsered weekend!!

Shanahan