[Gatesedge] Baronial luncheon

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 07:17:16 PDT 2001

To Gate's Edge:

We just wanted to remind those that have volunteered to bring something for
the luncheon that we are meeting at There Excellencies pavilion at 11:30am
Saturday.
We want to give a hearty thank you for your time and the wonderful food that
you are bringing.  We would like to ask if someone could bring a bit of
fruit if possible?.  please email us to confirm ALL dishes and accessories.
I think that everything else is covered.  This is going to be a great lunch
for Their Majesties and Their Excellencies.

Again We thank you,
HL Annes            hlannes at ev1.net
Ldy Gwynafwy        gwyn_26 at hotmail.com

The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule.
-Albert Einstein-