[Gatesedge] 2 baronial feast reserv available

Georgia gritn_tx at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 07:23:33 PDT 2001

Well, once again, my mundane employer has deemed that
my mundane job is more important than any SCA
commitment, no matter how many months ago made,
requiring my prescenecs where they want me intead of
where I want to be. Sooo, Evantia and I will not
attend Baronial no matter how much we were looking
forward to it. That's the bad news.

The good news is... that frees two feast reservations
and I have asked for the 1st weekend in October so we
can help at TRF.

Please have a good time at Baronial for us and we'll
see you at TRF.

Georgia and Evantia