[Gatesedge] OT: Seamtresses

Diane M. Mathews camelothorse at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 5 12:21:27 PDT 2001

Hello,
Are we talking hand hemmed or machine ?   What size are the skirts
(diameter) and do they have a train ?   Has she already pinned the height
and they just need to be hemmed or do they have to be put on and pinned to
correct length ?   Depending on the answers, I might be able to do this at a
reasonalbe price for her.

Guinevre