[Gatesedge] Supper with Annes

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Sep 9 18:46:46 PDT 2001

BlankGreetings unto the Populace!

Just a reminder that before populace tomorrow is your chance to have "Supper with Annes!".  I always eat supper at the Fuddrucker's across the street from the church prior to populace.  This is due to the fact that during most of the year, I stay at the school and don't go home.  My lunch at school starts at 10:15 in the morning!  If I don't eat before populace, I will probably start snacking on stray fingers and toes people leave lieing around.  And that would not make me very popular!

So, anybody who can or who wants to, meet me for food and conversation about 6 pm at the Fuddrucker's.  I'll be looking for you!

Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen

--
[ Blank Bkgrd.gif of type image/gif deleted ]