[Gatesedge] New Champion - Trian

Kathleen MacLaughlen liz at houston.rr.com
Tue Sep 18 15:53:28 PDT 2001

Huzzah!!! :)

Haven't seen you in quite a few weeks, but hope this congrats serves well
enough for now...  hugs are forthcoming when we again find each other in
person.

Kat

At 07:36 AM 9/18/01 +0800, you wrote:
>There were three but there could only be one!!!
>
>Congrats to Trian!!!!!!!
>
>     He won the new-fighter's tourney at Defender this weekend. There are
two gravesites of those foolish souls who dared take up a sword against
him. I hear tale he hacked one limb from limb. I also believe he is the
first chivalric champion of any sort in our canton (I could be mistaken).