[Gatesedge] Sinuses

Alisstassia alisstassia at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 18:55:06 PST 2002

Hello,

Putting a heat compress on the eyes (make sure to include the sinus points
right along the eyebrows and below the eye on the top of the cheek bone.)
using a wet heated (microwave! But not too hot!) washcloth works well and
really relieves a lot of the sinus pressure.

Alisstassia del Balzo
Canton of Gates Edge