[Gatesedge] asking for help

Lisabetta mka Kimberly lisabetta_micola_damonte at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 19 00:07:28 PDT 2002

I am requesting anyone who has the time during next
week 7am -7pm to get my stuff out of the storage room
in league city and into the one on 1960... if you can
loan a truck i would be greatful...

the items that need to be moved are, two twinbeds, and
the frames, 1 dresser, 1 short entertainment center, 3
cushion couch, 2 cushion couch, and i think that is
it... we don't hav eto get it all I just nee dto get
as much as possible.. thank  you in advanced..

bett

cell 2819740365
home 9368901105