[Gatesedge] Ahem....................

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 22 14:48:11 PDT 2002

  Greetings to the good folks of Gates edge.
    It looks like the summer has finally gotten here.Lord eadric Lord Iaen
Mor and many others, Have heen busy just trying to figure out which event to
go to. First there was The academy of the bow, I personaly was just along
for the ride. It was a fun shoot and was down to the last arrow before it
was settled.Then on the 20th of april,Lord Eadric & I went to Jones Country
for the Bordermarch Baronial.W e had a fairly good turn out for a starting
group.1 2 listed shooters and several who just wanted  to try out the range.
Lord wolfker of Stonebridge was the eventual winner. He became the baronial
champion of Bordermarch. Next week I am going to try to attend the event at
Ravens fort{I'm getting to be a glutten for punishment}. I guess we will
keep trying to spread the news that ARCHERY is alive in this part of the
kingdom.   Our next shoot at Gates edge will be on May the 11th,At either
Lord Eadrics or at theOld House in Pinehurst. Starting time is usually
around 10 am. Come join us.........
                         Talmon

>From: "Pam Kendrick" <pkendrick at houston.rr.com>
>To: "Gatesedge" <gatesedge at ansteorra.org>
>Subject: [Gatesedge] Ahem....................
>Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:01:50 -0500
>
>Greetings all..............
>
>It's time to send in those submissions for the newsletter.
>
>If you have something that needs saying................... get it to me
>now!
>
>As Always,
>Damask

              DER BARON