[Gatesedge] OT: Moving help

Tegan Gwyllt tegangwyllt at mail.ev1.net
Tue Apr 23 08:03:55 PDT 2002

Greetings All!

I apologize for the mundanity of this, but this is a time
sensitive request.

I am posting this at the request of some new(ish) folks to the
Stargate/Gate's Edge family.  Alia and Rowan (Cat and Rachel) are
moving this Sunday, April 28th.  They are moving from Crestdale
and Kempwood right next to Northbrook High School to aprox. I-45
and F.M. 1960.  They have all the furnature taken care of, but
they need help loading and unloading the smaller items (i.e.
lamps, small tables and boxes).  They will have a U-Haul truck and
3 dollies available to help w/ this process.  The reason that help
is in so desperate need is that Alia (Cat) has recently had knee
surgery and is now having some fairly serious back problems and is
unable to do much of anything as far as lifting or moving items.
As of now, there are 3 people that have offered to help them, but
there is a definate need for more help.  If you have some time to
spare, PLEASE come out and help.  Things will be getting started
around 9:30am.  Cokes and water will be provided, as well as pizza
once things get moved.  If you have anything else that you want to
drink please feel free to bring it.  If you have questions or need
directions to either location, please call either myself at (281)
651-0781 or Alia and Rowan at (713)460-9569 (h) or (281)413-8333
(cell) OR you can e-mail me at tegangwyllt at ev1.net .  Thank you
all for you help!

In Service,
Tegan Gwyllt